Monday, August 31, 2009

My new blog, kinda

I've been trying to think of a title for a while now, titles matter. tamgros.blogspot.com was definitely my desired URL because it would be easy to find. What I didn't realize is that I already set up a blog "tamgros" under that URL more than 3 years ago, and never did anything with it. Haha, procrastination much?

Anyway, "tamgros" isn't exactly the most exciting title, but it's efficient and saves me time from having to think about an awesome title. I'm all about efficiency and not thinking, so the title is actually very appropriate :^P

What I plan to do with this blog is just post random thoughts about whatever, from gaming, to academic stuff, to life stuff . Being able to translate thoughts into speach is a good skill to learn. Who knows, maybe in the mean time I'll have a post or two that's actually interesting.

No comments: